Let the warming spring sunshine and extended hours of daylight lure you into Central Wheel, where we are stocked with all your needs for spring riding. Our spring/ summer apparel is here.
Each winter you have two choices, A) snuggle up on the couch and watch lots of TV or B) put in some quality training time on your indoor trainer.
Roll into the spring season with strength in your legs, ready to mentally and physically tackle the terrain in front of you. How many times has that first March or April outdoor ride caused you to regret your neglect of off-season fitness? Let this year be different. A well-designed off-season training on your bike trainer can catapult you to a strong 2013 season.
Join USA Triathlon and nutrition coach Aubrey Schulz of Get Out N Play as she coaches you through 60+ minute workouts each Wednesday night.
- Wednesday Nights; 6:30- 7:30+ PM
- 11 weeks: January 9th – March 20th
- Register for the 11-week program and receive a second structured workout to do at home that week.
- Cost: $99 SAVE $10 if you register before 12/15/12
- Space is limited. To reserve your space, call Central Wheel at 860-677-7010 or email Aubrey.
- Drop in fee $12, if space is available.
Saturday, January 5th. 10:00 AM- 12:30 PM: Join CCNS for a 2.5 hour intensive clinic on weight management. CCNS will review the core principles of nutrition to provide a comprehensive weight management plan for all clinic attendees.
This Clinic Includes:
- Learn the good and bad about Carbohydrates.
- Learn how to think about your Protein intake as an endurance athlete.
- Learn the importance in choosing the right type of fats in your diet.
- A complete overview of a weight management plan for endurance athletes… no gimmicks, no fad diets.
- Set individualized and appropriate weight targets for the 2013 season.
- Receive a Body Composition test and the option for a specially discounted Resting Metabolic Rate Test on the day of the clinic.
To register visit: http://centralwheelweightclinic.eventbrite.com/ There is a $45 dollar clinic fee.