Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
7-piece tapping drill bit set in a stable plastic box for the cutting of metric threads. The hexagonal bit shaft ensures very good power transfer. The finely-tuned material elasticity makes for great durability. Perfect chip removal and a low tilt risk. The Rapidaptor ensures rapid bit change without any extra tools. - Ideal for mobile repair and assembly work - Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change - 1/4" drive suitable for power screwdrivers - Rapidaptor universal holder, non-magnetic, and tapping drill bits with 1/4" drive - In practical and robust plastic box
The Vittoria Road Tubeless Tool-Kit will make the installation and removal of your tubeless tires easy and quick. Each kit contains one pair of pliers and clips per package. The patented plier design provides a gentle yet secure grip on the tire, which is needed when removing the tire bead from the rim. This creates space for the included clips to be inserted between the tire and rim. Additionally, the handles of the pliers are designed to be used as tire levers, during mounting and dismounting, and are designed to prevent damage to the rim and tire. The Vittoria Road Tubeless Tool-Kit is necessary for the Air-Liner Road removal from your wheel.
10-in-1 Multi Tool Includes: - Allen key 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Flat screwdriver - #2 Phillips screwdriver - T25 Torx
- Compact tool for removing valve cores from Schrader valves, Presta valves, and valve extenders - Easily fits in any bag or jersey pocket
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed syringe kit Features: - Strong threaded tube joint - Bleed nipple tool - Locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
SRAM's Cable Cutter features sharp, spring-loaded diamond-shaped jaws and ergonomic handles to cleanly cut cables and housing every time. It also has jaws for crimping cable crimps and a hidden awl for opening housing ends after cutting, if needed. Plus, there's a safety to keep this fine tool closed when not in use.
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
$10.00 - $24.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Bluto RL/RCT3 (2017+)
200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit (Includes Dust Seals, Foam Rings, O-Ring Seals, Damper Sealhead, Air Spring Sealhead) - Boxxer RC C1 (2019)
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Recon Gold RL A4 (2018+)
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
- Perfect for the common 5mm hex hardware found on every modern bicycle. - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle. - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The 5mm hex is by far, the most common size hex found on modern bicycle. Inspired by our other hex driver sizes, which are some of the most comfortable and ergonomic hex wrenches we've ever used, we decided to bring you these features in the common 5mm size. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, an extra long hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
Park Tool's versatile and durable 8oz Shop Hammer is a perfectly balanced striking instrument built for a wide variety of shop uses. - Forged steel, precision machined striking face - Non marring, replaceable composite tip - Fiberglass shaft with soft touch grip - 8oz (225g) Head - Length: 12" (30.5cm) - Steel striking face: 1" (25mm) diameter - Plastic face: 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter - Replacement tip: Part #293-8
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
The BKD-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid-based hydraulic disc brakes, including models made by SRAM®, Formula®, Hayes®, and Hope®. Bleeding of hydraulic brakes removes air bubbles and contaminants from the braking system, for long-lasting components and peak performance. The BKD-1.2 is built for the rigors of daily commercial use and includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, and a set of our unique mountable syringe holders, as well as multiple hose fittings to fit the multiple standards found on hydraulic bicycle brake systems. Every part is replaceable and available from Park Tool. Housed in a rugged storage case. Includes: - Two 20 mL syringes Two hose assemblies with shutoff clips - Two 10 mm/12 mm universal bleed blocks - Two 11 mm bleed blocks for Hayes® systems - Two adjustable syringe holders - M5 x 0.8 adapters— SRAM® (x2) - M6 x 1.0 adapter— universal (x2) - Bleeding Edge-specific fitting — SRAM® - Hose compression sleeve — universal - Set of spare O-rings and hose - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included NOTE: The BKD-1.2 is for DOT fluid-based hydraulic bicycle brake systems only. DOT fluid and mineral oil should never be mixed in the brake system or in their respective service tools. Cross-contamination of brake fluid may cause seal failure which may result in brake failure. For mineral oil brake systems use the Park Tool BKM-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit — Mineral Oil.
The BKM-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral oil-based hydraulic bicycle disc brakes, including models made by Shimano®, Magura®, TRP®, Tektro®, Trick Stuff®, SRAM® DB8, Campagnolo®, Promax®, and Clarks®. Bleeding of hydraulic brakes removes air bubbles and contaminants from the braking system, for long-lasting components and peak performance. The BKM-1.2 is built for the rigors of daily commercial use and includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, a bleed funnel, and a set of our unique mountable syringe holders, as well as multiple hose fittings to fit the multiple standards found on hydraulic bicycle brake systems. Every part is replaceable and available from Park Tool. Housed in a rugged storage case. Includes: - Two 20 mL syringes - Two hose assemblies with shutoff clips - One hose assembly with integrated fitting for bleed nipples such as those found on Shimano® mineral oil brake systems - One open-ended hose assembly - Bleed funnel with stopper - Two 10 mm/12 mm universal bleed blocks - Two 11 mm bleed blocks - Two adjustable syringe holders - M4 x 0.7 adapters — SRAM® DB8, Trick Stuff®, Campagnolo® (x2) - M5 x 0.8 adapter — Formula™ Cura™, Tektro®, Hayes® (x2) - M6 x 0.75 adapter — Magura® - M6 x 1.0 adapters — universal (x2) - M6 x 1.0 adapter — Promax® - M7 x 0.75 adapter — Shimano® - Hose compression sleeve — universal - Fluid disposal bag - Set of spare O-rings and hose - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included NOTE: The BKM-1.2 is for mineral oil-based hydraulic bicycle brake systems only. DOT fluid and mineral oil should never be mixed in the brake system or in their respective service tools. Cross-contamination of brake fluid may cause seal failure which may result in brake failure. For brakes using DOT fluid use the Park Tool BKD-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit — DOT.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Page 1 of 4 Next page