Service Product Catalog
$9.99 - $12.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
High-quality L-keys for recessed TORX screws. Comes with a holding function: the wedging forces resulting from the contact pressure between the drive tip and the screw profile securely hold the screws on the tool at both ends. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding corrosion protection and a long service life. Available in a practical clip fastener, whose wear-free material provides secure storage for the L-keys and enables simple removal. - Holding function for recessed TORX screws - BlackLaser surface treatment for corrosion resistance - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Includes: 1x TX 8x76 mm, 1x TX 9x79 mm, 1x TX 10x85 mm, 1x TX 15x90 mm, 1x TX 20x96 mm, 1x TX 25x104 mm, 1x TX 27x112 mm, 1x TX 30x122 mm, 1x TX 40x132 mm
7-piece tapping drill bit set in a stable plastic box for the cutting of metric threads. The hexagonal bit shaft ensures very good power transfer. The finely-tuned material elasticity makes for great durability. Perfect chip removal and a low tilt risk. The Rapidaptor ensures rapid bit change without any extra tools. - Ideal for mobile repair and assembly work - Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change - 1/4" drive suitable for power screwdrivers - Rapidaptor universal holder, non-magnetic, and tapping drill bits with 1/4" drive - In practical and robust plastic box
$6.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
10-in-1 Multi Tool Includes: - Allen key 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Flat screwdriver - #2 Phillips screwdriver - T25 Torx
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
Replacement Phillips screwdriver for EMT tools.
Replacement Chain Tool for EMT tools.
Replacement Chain Tool for EMT tools.
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$9.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$9.99 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
• Chrome plated tools • Includes key holder • 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
If your bike has a hollow bottom bracket, the Pro Bottom Bracket stand makes it easy and convenient to do maintenance work. This stands folds up for easy storage when not in use. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 bottom brackets - Coated alloy - Anti-slip base
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
$11.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Page 1 of 3 Next page