Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable—and just maybe the most fun—bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence-inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry to internal storage and category-leading tire clearance, the Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel, and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Imagine your biggest ride and dream of gravel racing glory—Diverge Pro is your partner in crime. It all starts with a FACT 9r carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0 for a light and lively ride that's incredibly stable and confidence inspiring. A huge range of gears, flawless shifts in any terrain, and a simple, wireless 1x set-up is provided by SRAM's Force AXS eTap group and SRAM's Orbit fluid clutch. Roval's ultralight and super tough Terra CLX wheels with Kanza winning Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires deliver the most versatile and capable combination for mixed surface and challenging terrain, while a Roval Terra seat post ensures the Diverge Pro is perfectly balanced for the ultimate ride.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1-inch with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings, we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms, and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0's damper is adjustable, you'll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition, and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT's got your back.
- We tossed gravel geometry "status quo" out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach and introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that's your jam.
- We've given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go or how long you plan to stay out.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge frame is incredibly capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Frame||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, flat-mount|
Front: 12 x 100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Terra CL, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, 24h|
|Hubs||DT for Roval 350 w/star ratchet freehub|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Comp Race|
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700c x 38|
|Crankset||SRAM Force AXS|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68|
|Chain||SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS Hydraulic|
|Handlebars||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 16-degree flare|
|Stem||Future Stem, Pro|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Seat Post||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Accessories & Extras||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke/Chrome/Clean / 49cm||888818616886||96220-1049|
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke/Chrome/Clean / 52cm||888818616343||96220-1052|
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke/Chrome/Clean / 54cm||888818615728||96220-1054|
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke/Chrome/Clean / 56cm||888818616619||96220-1056||210000054187|
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke/Chrome/Clean / 58cm||888818615636||96220-1058|
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke/Chrome/Clean / 61cm||888818616138||96220-1061|