A variant of our Fraser iC SL Special Edition, this version has a less extreme stem angle as preferred by Andri Frischnecht of the Scott-SRAM team. The stem has a minus 17 degree rise, 740mm width and our T-bar geometry with the weight savings and stiffness benefits that come from producing the bar and stem in one piece. This is a limited edition of the Fraser iC SL.
- XC World Cup level carbon bar
- Syncros Engineered Carbon Construction
- Additional sanding on grip/lever area help to reduce clamping forces
- Integrated stem: -17°
- Flat T-Bar shape
- 9° back sweep, 6° up sweep
- Width: 740mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Clamp Diameter: iC (integrated Cockpit)
- Carbon UD, Superlight Layup