$9.99 - $12.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
7-piece tapping drill bit set in a stable plastic box for the cutting of metric threads. The hexagonal bit shaft ensures very good power transfer. The finely-tuned material elasticity makes for great durability. Perfect chip removal and a low tilt risk. The Rapidaptor ensures rapid bit change without any extra tools. - Ideal for mobile repair and assembly work - Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change - 1/4" drive suitable for power screwdrivers - Rapidaptor universal holder, non-magnetic, and tapping drill bits with 1/4" drive - In practical and robust plastic box
High-quality L-keys for recessed TORX screws. Comes with a holding function: the wedging forces resulting from the contact pressure between the drive tip and the screw profile securely hold the screws on the tool at both ends. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding corrosion protection and a long service life. Available in a practical clip fastener, whose wear-free material provides secure storage for the L-keys and enables simple removal. - Holding function for recessed TORX screws - BlackLaser surface treatment for corrosion resistance - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Includes: 1x TX 8x76 mm, 1x TX 9x79 mm, 1x TX 10x85 mm, 1x TX 15x90 mm, 1x TX 20x96 mm, 1x TX 25x104 mm, 1x TX 27x112 mm, 1x TX 30x122 mm, 1x TX 40x132 mm
$6.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
10-in-1 Multi Tool Includes: - Allen key 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Flat screwdriver - #2 Phillips screwdriver - T25 Torx
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed syringe kit Features: - Strong threaded tube joint - Bleed nipple tool - Locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Bluto RL/RCT3 (2017+)
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$9.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$9.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$9.99 - $29.99
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
1/4" Ratcheting Reversible Click-Type Micrometer Torque Wrench with Bit Set and Custom Tool Roll Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench II is designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 3-15Nm torque settings required for critical components such as handlebars, stems, and controls. The new design features an integrated bit holder for storage of 8 bits on the wrench for convenience and versatility and the small overall size and low-profile head are perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. The Demi Torque Wrench II is quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and a simple locking mechanism. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by Pedro's two-year warranty. - Integrated bit holder for storage of 8 bits on the wrench - Square 1/4" reversible ratcheting drive designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 3-15Nm torque settings - Small overall size and low-profile head perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. - Includes custom tool roll for wrench and bit storage. Included bits and adapters: - Hex: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 (50mm) - Crowfoot: 7 & 8mm Flare - WrenchDrive Adapter: 1/4" square to 1/4" hex
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
$12.99 - $75.00
Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free. - Heavy-Duty degreaser made from citrus extracts - Perfect for quickly dissolving and removing the toughest grease and grime - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away
Page 1 of 4 Next page