Parts & Accessories
Wheel Freehub Kit SS 176/177 SRAM XDR - End Caps Not Included Compatible With: WH-202-CCR-A1, WH-202-TLD-A1, WH-202-TUD-A1, WH-302-CCD-A1, WH-302-CCR-A1, WH-302-TLR-A1, WH-303-CCR-B1, WH-303-TLD-A1, WH-303-TUD-B1, WH-303-TUR-B1, WH-30C-CLD-A1, WH-30C-CLR-A1, WH-404-CCR-A1, WH-404-CCR-B1, WH-404-TLD-A1, WH-808-CCR-B1, WH-808-TLD-A1, WH-SP9-CC30-A1, WH-SP9-CCD-A1, WH-SP9-CCR-A1, WH-SP9-TUD-A1
Wheel Freehub Kit—XDR Driver Body Kit—Zipp ZR1 Compatible With: WH-202-FTLD-A1, WH-303-F650-A1, WH-303-FTLD-A1, WH-303-FTLR-A1, WH-303-FTUD-A1, WH-303-FTUR-A1, WH-404-FTLD-A1, WH-404-FTLD-B1, WH-404-FTLR-A1, WH-808-FTLD-A1, WH-808-FTLR-A1, WH-SP9-TLD-A1, WH-SP9-TUD-A2, WH-SP9-TUR-A2
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many tandem hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 187mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many BMX hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 24tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 180mm - 1 axle per bag
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
$12.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
This lightweight, high-pressure rim tape offers great protection against spoke hole flats and is easy to install. This Italian-made tape is light and thin, so it will not inhibit tire fitting. Nylon elastic material is used to ensure a snug fit without movement.
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
$5.50 - $45.00
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
Rotorset to convert DT Swiss hubs to accept a Shimano XTR rotor.
Shimano HG freehub body for Capital 1.0 wheelsets
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
$23.00 - $24.00
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm) - 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types. - Easily snaps over your rims - Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion - Sold as a pair - Not for tubeless set up
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- Replacement Presta valves cores - Fits tubes with removable Presta cores and tubeless valves - Sold in pairs
$15.29 - $26.69
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Crossmax rear wheels from 135mm to 142mm spacing - One pair required for each hub to be converted
On today's road forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic road hubs to use 15mm axles - One pair required for each hub to be converted
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
$6.18 - $9.79
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
Page 1 of 2 Next page