This 2-piece crankset with chain guard is perfect for city and commuter bikes. - Chainring: 45T, 42T, 39T - Single or double chainguard integrated design - Chain compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed, HG 8-speed (1/2 inch x 3/32 inch)
- XT M8120 12 speed crankset - Fits 148mm Boost MTB frames - Greater clearance allows wider tires than FC-M8100 - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Direct mount chainring type (TL-FC41 tool included) - Q-factor : 178mm - Chainline : 55mm
- XT M8130 12 speed crankset - Fits 157mm SuperBoost MTB frames - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Direct mount chainring type (TL-FC41 tool included) - Q-factor : 181mm - Chainline : 56.5mm
The RS510 crankset features a 4-arm design that's light and stiff, providing high performance on a low budget. - For 11-speed drivetrains - Compatible with frames of O.L.D. 135 mm and 410 mm chainstay length - Affordable and high-end style crankset
The Shimano 105 double crankset balances weight and efficiency without sacrificing stiffness. It offers Rider Tuned performance with numerous gear combinations, and the wider gear pitch increases chain clearance with small gearings and allows for as short as 410mm chain stays. - Hollowtech II construction - 11-speed - 110mm Shimano Asymmetric BCD
$230.99 - $234.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano's R9100 series crank arm achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a broad Hollowtech II arm which sets the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
The Shimano Deore XT FC-M8120 crankset features modern construction using direct mount chainrings and a 178mm Q-factor for 12-speed MTB drivetrains. - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Rigid and lightweight design for aggressive trail riding - Shimano's Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotating performance. - 178mm Q-factor - 51.8mm chainline - Exchangeable single/double chainring - Number of Chainrings: Double - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length: 175mm - Rings: 36/26 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - BB Included: No
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
An integral part of the Shimano Ultegra 12-speed road lineup, the FC-R8100 crankset builds upon Shimano's legendary front shifting and transmission efficiency. With new refinements for seamless 12-speed shifting, the Ultegra crank is now offered in a wide variety of lengths, bringing performance and improved fit for smaller riders, triathletes, and riders with specific biomechanic requirements. - Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance - Hollowglide structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting - 148mm Q-factor - 44.5mm chainline
$321.99 - $334.99
Big air, pure speed, and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom. - English threaded Shimano Hollowtech II BB included
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 162mm Q-Factor
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 168mm Q-Factor
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
- BCD: Direct Mount Shimano - Chainline: 55mm - Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Material: Aluminum - Interface: Hollowtech II - Speed: 11/12 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Drivetrain Spacing: SuperBoost+ - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
Stages Gen 3 single-sided Power L meter is built onto a non-drive-side Shimano GRX RX-810 crank arm. It's compatible with all Shimano GRX Cranksets. Tour Proven Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world's best product-proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world's best power meter. Active Temperature Compensation as Standard Equipment Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process, ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system. Additional features: - +/- 1.5% accuracy in all conditions - Active temperature compensation - Accelerometer-based cadence measurement - Wirelessly upgradable firmware - LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset - Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution - Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength Specifications: - Accuracy: +/- 1.5% - Power meter housing: low-profile design, with robust door interface - Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm - Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single-sided meter - Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000 - Cadence range (rpm): 10-220 - Water resistance rating: IPX7 Sizing Options: - Lengths: 170mm, 172.5mm 175mm Compatibility: - This Shimano GRX RX810 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano GRX cranksets. - Frame Compatibility: Most frames - Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready - Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center, and others
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$14.99 - $29.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Wheels Manufacturing Wave Washers help eliminate side play in cranks or pre-loaded angular contact bearings. Please refer to your crankset manufacturer's installation instructions for proper placement. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Uncompressed Thickness: 2.1mm - Compressed Thickness: 0.5mm - Spring Steel - 10 per bag
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
$12.95 - $14.95
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
Previous page Page 2 of 2